Affordable alternativ to the PS Audio DirectStream DAC

I have borrowed a DirectStream DAC from my dealer very nice of him because he knows that I can't afford it (:
I have to say it is everything I have ever wanted from a streamer/dac. Music just pouring out of my speakers, real sweet music.

Voices just sounds so real, everything is in place, there are details but not in your face. I just love it. This is like music should sound.

I am using it with a PrimaLuna HP integrated. Very nice combo.

The DirectStream DAC junior is discontinuing and I can't get my hands on a used one.

If you have heard the DirectStream DAC and know of another dac sounding as musical -- let me know   
martin-andersen
I am a newb to good Dacs but I have to agree with Audiotroy that the Ifi Pro iDSD  looks amazing for the price  https://ifi-audio.com/products/pro-idsd/    I know I will be saving for this for a while to use with my PC  Currently running Tidal thru USB to a Questyle QPR2  to my Focal Utopias ,but after hearing upscaled DSD on Audirvana Trial. Hardware that can Upscale to DSD1024 and direct stream Tidal among other features. Sounds very appealing.
Maybe you should reevaluate your budget?  Now that you've actually listened to the PS and loved it, you might think about how you could responsibly afford it.  Sometimes we have a pre-determined budget in our heads, which is a good thing, but sometimes we just have to decide whether or not to stretch because our pre-determined budget can't get you where you want to go musically.  Only you can make the decision.  
Just recently got the PS DS Jr - under $2k. Awesome improvement over last DAC . Also PS still upgrading firmware like the Sr - overall very happy. NAS connected via Ethernet . Sonos via coax - using freeware tools to stream from NAS - but may consider Roon in future --- a bit pricey
@chayro I would buy a used one if I was living in the US, but used PS DS are very rare in Europe