I have to downsize big time, any ideas on integrated amps and smaller 3 way speakers

I have to downsize my system quite dramatically. My current system is Well-Tempered Versalex TT with Dynavector DV XX-2 MKII cart, Oppo BDP-105D, Auralic Vega G2 Streamer/Dac, Esoteric C-03 Pre, Sanders Magtech amp with up-graded caps and Monitor Audio PL300 Mk 1 Speakers.
I have been thinking I need to downgrade the TT although I love the sound and I will probably go to an Integrated. Been looking at the Accuphase E-270 or 370. Speakers I like are the Sonus Faber Sonetto V or something similar. I need to be careful with those pesky back waves of Kenjit fame but otherwise I am open to ideas. This will be my last investment in gear as I have cancer and only a couple of years left. I will also need to simplify things for my wife.
Just some rough ideas that have worked for some of you would be appreciated. I have no real affinity with any brand although I am very partial to my Auralic DAC.
Thanks in advance folks.
128x128shamus2211
I would go with the Harbeths, hard to beat at any price, and best of luck on your medical issues, Sir miracles do happen!!!
Parasound Halo Hint6. Plenty of power, nice DAC section, built in xover and adjustable subwoofer out if you decide to add one.

Sean, no recommendations on gear, but just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your diagnosis and future care, hope everything works out for you.

Best Regards, Rene

I love my office system and enjoy/use it more than my Wilson, Classe room.  The small system contains:
Devialet Expert 200 mounted on the wall
SONUS FABER OLYMPICA I 
Rel S2 sub

Great music soothes and relaxes the soul

Best wishes

Eff the naysayers! I was diagnosed with SCLC 4.5 years ago I’ve been in remission since. I was diagnosed a year later with an Adrenal carcinoma  ..beat that one too. It’s all about catching it early having great Drs. and a great Hospital and having a positive attitude! 

I did the same thing you are contemplating sold off my stuff went smaller. Then I got better and started to put a new system together. 
If your Drs. Are giving you two years, that’s a life time in Cancer Research. Stay positive, eat right, rest, exercise. You’ll be around in 5 years!!