Can you put a Krell in an apartment?

As you see I am a total "goner" living in a cheap apartment with about 50 grand in Audiophile equipment. I am looking at purchasing an old krell "FPB 400 CX" amp that the manufacturer says needs a dedicated 20 amp line. Can you still run this amp off a regular electrical outlet? If you can, will it sound like crap? 
jeffvegas
The cabin remark had me rolling. Forget that, Maybe I should sell everything,  run to COSTCO and buy a large TUFF SHED and call an electrician to wire it up. Sound proof it and then throw some D'AGOSTINO RELENTLESS AMPS In there with some WILSONS. Now that I ponder that idea, I would actually be very happy in that situation. I am so gone. 
Can you put a Krell in an apartment? Depends where you live. Forbidden Planet is the recommended venue.
Nice terry 9. I saw that movie the other night. It’s on Netflix. Hadn’t seen it in 30 yrs.. it’s so bad it’s good. 
Well I live in an apt (in SF no less) and I had no issues installing a dedicated 20A line.  I used Cardas outlets.  It was a bit spendy at ~$1K all in, but totally worth it.  My amps (Vinnie Rossi) don't draw nearly as much as the Krell, and I can typically only listen at moderate levels; but my Transparent conditioner really wanted 20A, so I did it.