What is your top priority items on Black Friday Sale.

I am looking for sizable saving on Raal Sr1a or Abyss 1266 TC headphones( regular price 3500$ and 5,000 respectively) on Black Friday Sale.

They are expensive for headphones but with top quality sound almost matching small speakers.

How about you ladies and gentlemen ?

128x128shkong78
Well, I spent all my play money a few days ago getting an immaculate TD-124. So no sales for me. 
shkong78,

The link does not take me to anything specific. The picture link does work. What earphones are those? Casing looks like KZ.
@ glupson 

That is Empire Zeus Iem which used to be sold at 1,800$ before Massdrop.

It has 14 drivers in it with super detail and nice dynamics.

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-empire-ears-zeus-universal-iems

This is the best IEM that I had listened.

There are some IEM which cost more than 2K$.

But I do not want to spend more for small difference.

Let's call it Turkraken Day!

Looks harmless from one end....
Threatens to rip your face off from the other...or, more precisely, empty your wallet/checking/debit/credit accounts faster than a face-grabber gets through your helmet's faceplate.

And, if insult isn't enough, infects you with 'consumption spores'....

"I....I.....I....have to BUY!"

A ghastly fate....one sees them on metro corners, near brick&mortar audio establishments....

Decently dressed, a tad worn...an inverted woofer at their feet....headphones on the head, but not plugged into anything....a tattered card, scrawled with

I'm addicted to Lytz and Toscanini.
PLEASE HELP!

(Best thing to do for them is to whip the 'phone plug into a portaplayer...give 'em EDM on 10+....

They'll drop and curl into a fetal ball, twitching, moaning....clawing at what's left of their hair...

Then, suddenly (and without previous warning)...the convulsions cease.
They'll rise, smile, and start dancing.)

It's not a cure.  And I'm not a doctor...but I can look like one. ;)