Integrated stopped working

In 20 years of hifi, I’ve really never had issues.  Until today.  I’ve been using a Micromega M100 for almost a year.  Today, it won’t turn on.  Nothing has changed between today and yesterday.  Just won’t turn on.  Checked the fuse, it’s good.  Checked my power source, it’s good.  There is no hard turn off.  Just the standby button.  Any thoughts?
s7horton
So frustrating.  It took me a while to figure out how to get the cover off.

there is no internal fuse that I can see.  I’m not sure how to “unplug and reset”. But, I have plugged and unplugged many times during my testing.

I don’t think it’s possible it could be in standby, it won’t power on at all.  Either from the remote or manually.  I’m at a loss. It’s just so random that something would happen on the power side but the fuse didn’t blow.
Try different power cord per turnbowm suggestion.   At this point anything is possible.  As for "unplug and reset" you should leave it unplugged for 15min or so.
It’s been unplugged for hours and replugged.  While I didn’t try a new cord, I did take the cord I had been using and put it on a different piece of gear - worked as it should.  Definitely an issue with the Micromega.
@s7horton Try to press and hold the power button for 6~10 seconds, then the red light( if turns on) will blink for few seconds, wait till red lights stays on and no blinking then try to turn on. That’s how to reset M100, I have done it few times when my remote runs a bit slow.