Qobuz Special Offer

Qobuz must be feeling the impact from Amazon, (just my guess).  They are now offering their service for $14.99 per month or $149.99 for a full year.

Limited time offer.

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/music/streaming/offers
128x128mofimadness
@tuberist In what view were you looking for alphabetical listing? And I assume this is on the Lumin app?
After having used Tidal for at least a few years, I find Qobuz better sounding.
I've been a TIDAL HiFi subscriber for 4 years. I recently signed up for the 30-day Qobuz trial. Seems that Qobuz has more hires albums than TIDAL has MQA albums. I also find I can listen to Qobuz hires albums in my car's stereo by bluetoothing my phone to the car stereo. The SQ in my car is fantastic. Check out Van Morrison's "3 Chords and the Truth" album.

I'm guessing that when I bluetooth TIDAL MQA tracks to my car stereo, it renders to Redbook 44.1KHz/16 bit resolution. I'm switching to Qobuz.

I have over four years of albums, tracks, artists, and playlists saved in Tidal.  Does it seem worth it to make the switch?  Is the Qobuz library comparable to Tidal?  Curious if anyone has been using both services side by side and can share their experience.