Integrated stopped working

In 20 years of hifi, I’ve really never had issues.  Until today.  I’ve been using a Micromega M100 for almost a year.  Today, it won’t turn on.  Nothing has changed between today and yesterday.  Just won’t turn on.  Checked the fuse, it’s good.  Checked my power source, it’s good.  There is no hard turn off.  Just the standby button.  Any thoughts?
s7horton
Perhaps "trigger circuit" doesn't work.  Either something is connected but not driving, or something is connected by mistake, like 3.5mm headphone jack.
Thanks for the response.  I don’t have headphones connected or another device used for trigger.  What’s weird is the red standby light should come on, but doesn’t.  I could be wrong, but would think if it needed a trigger, the standby light would at least be on?  Not sure.  I’m an engineer, but not with electronics.
You can try unplugging the m100 from the wall and let it sit for about 15 minutes and then plug it in and try it. Sometimes microprocessors in components need to power down completely to reset. Good luck.

Cheers,

Scott
So let me get this straight- With the unit plugged into power and turned OFF the red standby light should be ON, but its not?

If that is the case then, duh, power is not getting to the unit. If there's power getting to the end of the power cord, and the fuse is good (did you do a continuity check? Or just eyeball it? If so that's not good enough. Check continuity) then the circuit is open somewhere past the fuse.

Open it up and have a look. Odds are its a fuse and it looks good when it isn't. Been there, done that. If its not though then your next likely culprit is a bad solder joint probably somewhere very close to where power comes in. Electrical resistance at joints and bends creates heat, expansion/contraction cycles creates cracks, eventually over the years it can fail. Cross your fingers as these are the obvious and easy fixes.