Synergistic Research Orange Fuses

Does anyone have the new SR Orange fuse? I'm considering it but currently have their Blue and wondering about the advantages of moving up.
goofyfoot
I will yield the forum to @oregonpapa, he is our resident expert on SR fuses 😉
goofyfoot ...

Thanks for asking. Yes, I've replaced all of my SR Blue fuses with the SR Orange fuses. 

In my system, the Orange is much better than the Blues, as good as they were. They are better in every way right off of the bat ... except for a slight hard edge initially. After break-in, they are simply amazing. Larger stage, lower noise, better three-D imaging. And tonally, they are better as well. 

Frank

PS:  >>> lalitk >>> *lol*
I'm going on around 10 days with the Orange in my preamp and am enjoying the imaging purity and soundstage depth as well as vocal clarity. My preamp only had the stock fuse before so I cant' compare directly with a Blue there but I do have a Blue in my dac and an AM Beeswax in the amp. I'm looking to get an Orange for the dac and see how things go with one there in balance with the one in the preamp. 
Good news, I'll spring for the Orange hopefully next payday. I'll replace the Blue which is currently in my Ayre DAC. I'm wondering though if I would hear a difference by adding an Orange to my ASR phono amp or my HH Scott 350 A tuner? Thanks so far to all that's added their input.