Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Hey thanks  skypop.   They sound....really good!

If ever in Baltimore/DC metro area let me know.  Would be happy to try and provide a listen.
@mapman thanks for the invite! You are also invited for A listen if your ever in the NY Long Island area after I pick up my speakers, probably sometime around mid-december.
I spoke with John @ Ohm today, they will be at the New York Audio Show this coming wknd. either room 605 or 615. It's at the Park Lane Hotel from Friday-Sunday 8/8-8/10.
Many apologies for any distractions from the main threads, and if this post duplicates another elsewhere.

I was tooling around Reddit today and found links to back issues of Audio Critic magazine.  I was hopeful I could find a review of "modern" Ohms.  In the earliest days I saw the Ohm F was reviewed.  In the last issue archived on this site I found a review of the Walsh 200 Mk-2's (which apparently were technically upgraded from older 4's).

http://www.biline.ca/audio_critic/mags/The_Audio_Critic_29_r.pdf

Newer models have been released since the 2003 publication date, but I found it an interesting read nonetheless.

Start on page 21 of the publication.

-austingonzo
Thanks for posting the review link. I found it very interesting and agree with the opinions of the reviewer.
I have owned Walsh 1, 2 and 4XO units. My Walsh 2s were upgraded about 5 years ago which made them much better.