Tweeter cone on my B&W 805 Naut's is pushed in

I bought these used and the buyer didn't indicate that one of the tweeter cones (not the grill) was pushed in. It isn't broken or torn, but clearly somebody touched it and pushed it in. My question is how significant is this damage. The speakers sound good, but I can't imagine that this isn't causing some loss of performance.
whyt_rabbit
Hi, I have seen this problem. Scotch tape wont work, use duct tape or black electrical tape. Get maximum surface area of the tape on the cone and it should pull out. I dont think you will hear any difference sonically.
Fast forward to 2019.  My Nautilas B&W 803 "aquired" such a dent in the tweeter metal dome.  Scotch tape did not work.  Packing tape did not work.  Duct tape WORKED!!!  Saved me $145.00 for a new tweeter.

Took nine or ten snappy pulls but 100% of the dent came out.  Has some minor creases remaining but with the tweeter grill back on, hard to tell unless your look closely.
Boy...that would bother me.   There are fixes, but all are compromised.  I'd get a new tweeter.....you might want to ask B&W if they can recone/repair yours.  I know Vandersteen does on their products.
I saw a video from Dynaudio and they did show the guy was able to "suck out" the dent with his mouth.  But that was a soft dome tweeter.  I think B&W uses hard dome tweeter so I am not sure "sucking it out" with you mouth is possible since you will need much stronger vacuum force.

Hm ... would it work using a breast pump?