Tekton Electron Be

I recently purchased Tekton Electrons with Beryllium tweeters, serial numbers 1 and 2. Full review to follow in a few weeks.

Preliminary impressions : incredible detail, soundstage and dynamic sound.I upgraded from a set of Gallo 3.1 reference speakers with additional sub amp. I was considering the Sonus Olympica IIIs or Focal Sopra 2s but glad I took the 90 day trial from Tekton . Double impacts would have been too large and difficult to optimize positioning for my space.

Any questions please ask.

I am located in Las Vegas incase anybody is interested in auditioning.
jsslv
Tekton is top of my speaker upgrade list. Technically, Tekton IS the list! Lol! Moab, Moab Be, Ulfberht. That's about it. Their low mass midrange approach is the first really promising new thing I've seen in years. Even better, it actually seems to work. So very keen to hear what you think.

For now though I am curious what you think about the Be upgrade. It seems to cost only a couple hundred bucks on yours but $9500 on the Moab?? Is that because they only upgraded the one tweeter on yours? Vs all of them on the Moab? (Yes I know all but one of the "tweeters" are all together really the midrange, only one of the "tweeters" is really a tweeter. Which is confusing. But you know what I mean.)
Based on a $3500 upgrade price for the Be tweeters on the Electron SE...see the link....I'm thinking the upgrade for the standard Electron is more than a couple hundred $$$....so, @jsslv...how much extra did you pay for the Be if you don't mind telling us?

https://www.tektondesign.com/electron-se.html