CSNY 1974 ..... pretty perfect

To all of my fellow Audiogoners who have ever loved Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young ..... get this boxed set ! It is fantastic ! Whether you are a fan of any of the boys singularly, in assorted duo combinations, as the original threesome, or as the full CSNY quartet, this set of fine musical performances will transport you back to one of the greatest concert runs of all time. Bravo and kudos to David, Stephen, Graham, and Neil. Thanks for the great tunes, the beautiful harmonies, and the wonderful memories.
adam18
I love these guys but OUCH, 500 bucks.... Thanks Adam, I enjoy the system alot. This summer has been crazy busy, but hopefully it will calm down soon. Not enough listening time!
I bought the CD box set on the day of release and highly recommend the music. I also checked out the vinyl package and figured that was was to many fun tickets for what was offered. I wouldn't place blame on any one person for the cost of the LP's. CSN&Y is 4 people with equal economic interest. After reading about putting the package together I can only imagine the negotiations concerning retail. In this case I'll happily enjoy my digital edition.
I was at the show in Jersey the night Nixon resigned. I will never forget the madness that ensured after Crosby made the announcement.
Carry On indeed.
Joman-not placing blame at Graham's doorstep exclusively but, he typically comes off as the spokesman for the group. I'm sure multiple voices participated in the outrageous pricing for the vinyl set.
I remember this '74 tour with ticket prices over $70!!!! This was double all other concerts at the time. The accusations of GREED and sell outs flew, but it was the greatest music of the time. Now the cd is released at less than the cost of the concert, very fair, and the vinyl is similar to other recent box sets, Greed or just the marketplace? If you can afford the vinyl buy it, if you can only afford the cd, buy it, this is maybe the height of '70's music. Very excited to get mine!