VTL 7.5 S3 vs Jeff Rowland Corus with PSU

Currently  own the Jeff Rowland Corus with larger PSU power supply and am considering a VTL 7.5 S3 preamp. Anyone hear both and able to comment if this would be an upgrade or side step. Speakers are Wilson Sasha DAW with Krell FPB 300c. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
Nothing against VTL sound, but i can tell you first hand their service is the worst I've experienced ....ever.   Horrible.
do you think I will lose some of the quality lower midrange  and bass definition if I switch from The Rowland preamp to the VTL 7.5?
@carey1110 i recently upgraded to the 7.5 III from an ARC REF40. The former is far more linear, open, uncoloured and more solid state like than the ARC. The REF40 sounds “nicer” but that means it imparts a lovely tinge of space and air to everything, making the recording sound realer than real. Thus I assume that if you are already accustomed to a solid state sound with your Rowland then you should find the VTL a good fit and not give anything up in terms of transparency and bass control. In my instance I found the VTL provided deeper bass, but less pronounced than the ARC. 

By the way if you buy from a VTL dealer then you should have no issues with service. I have owned their gear for over ten years and have lots of positive service experiences (all occasioned by decisions I made or problems I caused, these amps are very reliable). Buying used outside the dealer network may be another matter however ...
Folkfreak is 100% correct:

"By the way if you buy from a VTL dealer then you should have no issues with service. I have owned their gear for over ten years and have lots of positive service experiences (all occasioned by decisions I made or problems I caused, these amps are very reliable). Buying used outside the dealer network may be another matter however ..."
I have owned VTL product for 19 years and the statement above is correct. I live a few hundred from them and when devices are service/upgraded, I deliver my device, always helpful and friendly. Luke, have given me a tour of there manufacturing facility, pretty cool. I've owned my VTL 450MKII amps for over 10 years and they have had on issues other then tube & fuse replacement.