Why does streaming need to be so complex

Been struggling for a while now. I simply want the best source for my Apple Music subscription, Tidal Hi-Fi subscription and now Amazon Music HD subscription. I really don’t care about a DAC as I am using an external Benchmark DAC. Got a revealing system using Sim Audio power amp and Von Schweikert speakers. Currently using Apple TV and Fire TV through my OPPO 105 HDMI in and Coax out to DAC. Both sources are not capable of passing Hi-Res. Raspberry PI solution though good needs technical skills, Aurelic product does not support Amazon Music HD, list continues with audiophile streamers missing some functionality or the other. 
The only decent streamer out there that covers it all is Bluesound node 2 and 2i and they continue to keep the customers in mind with updates. Is that the only option out there? Am I stuck with building my own using Mac mini or Raspberry PI? Budget is $1500. 
128x128ghulamr
From what I read I’m pretty sure iphone cannot do true 24/192.....yet but can’t say for sure.

If so, its possble apps running on iphone know the limits and resample higher res sources to lower res to be able to play but not at original resolution.

Cd res streaming is pretty easy these days but higher rez streaming is still a more limited niche with arguably marginal benefits so that will be trickier.

I don’t use that specific converter but sure there are many choices that would not cost much to try on Amazon and elsewhere I would expect.

Fwiw i am one that is in the original technical camp that determined cd resolution was technically the right resolution to cover the 20-20khz range that most people are at best able to hear (Nyquist Theorum).

Also I don’t think there is much material out there of interest to me recorded, mixed, mastered, delivered and streamed at those high resolutions, Rather in most cases CD res recordings are merely upsampled and possibly processed to sound different and perhaps better to some at high res, but high res in that case does not mean more detail.

Its like watching digitally remastered TV shows from the pre hi res tv age made to look their best on high res tvs, but detail is no better than original. You can’t recover detail once lost, just dress what's there up to look better. Lipstick on a pig per-se.

So between these two things I have had very little interest in high res audio. Some day I will probably subscribe to Amazon HD and maybe care more. I would not want to miss anything even if in fact its not there in most cases.

Lack of an industry standard for services, iPhone/iPad only support and an ever changing eco system.

This is a major reason, in addition to cost, I've yet to be able to leave my Logitech Music Server. In addition to hosting my ripped and downloaded music it has just great internet radio support.
PS - Have you checked out hte latest miniDSP ? They have streaming + DSP correction in the digital domain now.
This article by John Darko sums it all up. https://darko.audio/2019/03/the-inconvenient-truth-about-mqa-on-ios/

As per my original post - there still remains a lot of gaps in the streaming world. There are some excellent and expensive audiophile streamers that fail to offer all services - the only one I know that does a decent job with hi res source is Bluesound Node 2. Again not the best product - but excellent vendor partnership program and customer service. 
Post removed