Dreaming of a DIY 8W Class A amp designed by Nelson Pass?

I've never built one, or heard them but this kit looks fun as hell, and includes everything you need:

https://diyaudiostore.com/collections/frontpage/products/amp-camp-amp-kit?variant=7072933085218
erik_squires
OH, also, have I mentioned to you guys about the six monoblock amps I have in the apartment gathering dust, in addition to the stereo amp I'm listening to right now?
I was just making a joke on the SMPS. I would build a LPS for this amp also plus use upgraded caps, resistors and wiring as @dgarretson has done. What a gift to DIYers from Mr. Pass. 
@erik_squires then why start this thread ?

There’s a reason I didn’t respond to your apology, and here it is.

I won’t be policed by you or anyone else. I started this thread because it looked fun and I like sharing fun projects. I especially like to encourage people to DIY things so more Audiophiles will have first hand knowledge.

I can’t believe I have to explain that. Nor do I need to justify to anyone that I have my hands full with non-electron bearing projects, but I still really really like this project kit idea. I can do both. I can want stuff I can't have right now.

Excellent kit!

I have been using one ACA (stereo) with a pair of custom designed wide band speakers with wonderful success.  I’m thinking of building a dual mono pair for another system.

I have been using the supplied Mean Well power supply, but have some interest in a linear design.  As mentioned above, if it’s good enough for Mr. Pass, it’s good for me, so I’m thrilled with the sound.

What speakers are you using with the ACA?  I’ve been listening to a lot of high efficiency/sensitivity speakers and would love to get your recommendations.