Gryphon Diablo 300 vs Vitus RI-101

So I've been itching to upgrade my amp. I currently have: PS audio Directstream -> PS BHK preamp -> parasound JC1 -> Focal Sopra 2.
    I narrow down to these 2 candidates. Any one with experience with both int amps can comment on them?Thanks!!!
128x128btbluesky
@caphill nice collection and great feedback on the Naim gear. I have always wanted to hear some of the amps; I was really curious about the Super Nait integrated some time ago; In looking at the insides of the units from the glorious world of Google pics, I am impressed that Naim seems to squeeze so much sound (statement based on numerous glowing reviews only!) out of compact implementations. In addition to the novel gain stage topology, I do like the idea of a single pair of push/pull devices; less matching headaches for one, and less expense overall. I like that they use the bottom plate of the chassis as heatsink; Very tidy. Perhaps someday I shall have a listen. I imagine that a Super Nait plus, say Dynaudio Special 40’s, would make a wonderful high value excellent sounding system.
Cheers and have a great weekend.

@koslekt1 - great info on that post. I see you have your Diablo 300 for sale (hint, hint btbluesky).
@dpac996

If you decide to with the Naim Super Nait I would highly recommend using Naim streamer/DAC and use DIN connection. Naim electronics sound their best when using Naim’s proprietary DIN connections, with the exception of Naim Statement gears which provide DIN, XLR balanced & RCA single-ended analog connectivities. But all other Naim components other than the Statement gears only provide DIN & RCA single ended connectivities. DIN is basically Naim’s simplified version of their XLR balanced analog connectivity.

Instead of getting the Super Nait and Naim streamer/DAC, I highly recommend the Naim Uniti Nova all-in-one box solution. The Uniti Nova is a streamer/DAC/integrated amp all in a single chassis. The Uniti Nova sounding superb very musical and very refined smooth warm (intoxicated warmth) punchy full body sound and music sounded very natural & organic with excellent PRAT. With the Uniti Nova you could save on analog interconnects / DIN and power cables, and save space.
You can read glowing reviews on the Naim Uniti Nova. It retails for $7500. Its onboard streamer/DAC/clock is superb. Got built-in Tidal streaming app and is Roon ready. You will be surprised the sonic quality and performance you can get out of that compact single box called the Uniti Nova.

I have the sopra 2. Playing with the Gryphon 300. With the Aurender n10 streamer. And I never ever ever enjoyed music. I don’t now is the speaker or the amplifier.or the combination.