Paradigm speakers

Does anyone know why Paradigm speakers do not get many reviews in most audiophile magazines or websites with all the awards they have. I was told by a dealer that they've been bought a few years back and quality isn't the same. Any feedback on their Prestige 85f speakers and do they require much break in time? 
How do these compare to Revel performa line ,Dynaudio, Focal and Golden Ear. 
Also before a speaker is broke in around 100 or 200 hours can they be damaged by playing loud or does break in matter as far as pushing them or playing loud. On the same note will speakers play a little louder after break in period ?

Thanks for your replies. 
lnitm
Hey JSL you're right they do have state-of-the-art brightness all right the symbol sound so metallic and hard instead of brassy The voice hasn't got that warm human sound and piano and violin and string bass anything that has wood in it doesn't have that Woody sound to it the monitor audio Platinum is will leave these speakers well behind for a lot less money you can get the Platinum 500 which will eat the nine h's for breakfast lunch and dinner for 27000 US.and audio Troy is a paradigm dealer and he doesn't know what he's talking about he's trying to push paradigm he thinks that the Platinum 500s are crap, he's full of crap and lying.
Wow.  You’re going out of your way to find 6+ month old posts just to down talk Paradigm and talk up Monitor Audio.

How boring is your life?  You are truly pathetic, and this forum is a joke for allowing this.
Contuzzi,
Are you a dealer? How many post have you made praising Paradigm? 
Send a PM if you feel the need to attack individuals because you don’t like what they post.

Strange to hear such wildly different interpretations and perspective on Paradigm. The one thing I will agree with, is that they don’t seem to be talked about nearly as much as they should on these types of forums (here, audiokarma, etc).

But that said, they’ve certainly been reviewed extensively. Most notably, Stereophile always gave detailed reviews of every iteration in the studio line, starting with their first/v1 review: https://www.stereophile.com/content/paradigm-reference-studio20-loudspeaker-page-2 where they note it’s "by a wide margin, the finest speaker ... ever heard under $1,000." Certainly subjective, but I personally think that’s a fair statement. Each follow-up review, as they released the v2, v3, and so on, held similar sentiments, focusing more on upgrades and changes made compared to the previous version.

Now, me personally? I grabbed a used pair of the v3, and absolutely LOVE them. To me, they simply sound fantastic. I recently grabbed a pair of KEF LS50s on sale for $1,000, thinking they may change my mind, and I’d stick with those. Nope. Didn’t care for them at all and returned (they get a lot of love on these boards, and some criticisms as well, of course), and to me, the Paradigm studio 20 v3s destroyed them. As stereophile noted years ago, I don’t think I’ll ever touch the sound quality of these for $1000. In fact, I think I’d have to drop at least $3k to get similar sound quality.

As for those who don’t like the high-end/treble of them? Idk, me personally, I find myself turning off my pre-amps "tone" bypass so I can up the treble on these when listening to music. Not enough for me. It’s super clear, very refined, but I like a bit more treble. Perhaps it’s my pre-amp/amp combo being on the warmer side? (parasound halo p6 and A23+  — But then again, I'm also usually listening on my Rega with an Ania MC, which is pretty up there as far as treble. Who knows). All things said, I think Paradigm makes some fantastic products. Even just grabbed a 2.1 powered unit from them just for a small office setup without even demoing them, because I love the sound so much (paradigm 2.1 millenia CT, for any interested). Nothing mindblowing, but used for $100 was certainly worth it, and definitely can’t be beat for a decent computer w/ DAC setup.

Anyways, just my 2 cents on Paradigm. I’m personally a big fan.