Aesthetix Atlas Compared to Pass Labs XA30.8

Has anyone had experience with both of these amps to provide a comparison?
I currently own the "regular" Aesthetix Atlas....and am curious about the Pass Labs XA30.8 primarily because I play my system at generally lower levels.... Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Calgarian
calgarian5355
You don't even mention the speakers that you're driving with the amp.  That will make a big difference to any responses here...
Thanks for the responses....I'm driving PMC FACT8's.  I have currently unplugged my Aesthetix Calypso Preamp....My source right now is the Auralic Vega G2 with Auralic Leo GX Master Clock....It's running direct from my Vega G2 to the amp....Again, I'm not using my Calypso Preamp currently.   I was just curious how the Aesthetix Atlas amp would compare to the Pass Labs XA30.8 because it runs in full Class A compared to my AB hybrid tube/solid state Atlas.....
I'll echo others' comments that the speaker will help drive the selection of the amp.  I formerly had Thiel 2.4s in my big rig system and found that the Pass X150.8 drove those speakers better than anything else around. I asked Kent whether it would be best to get the XA series monos or an X series and while I was prepared to spend the $ to buy the XA monos, Kent steered me to the X series for the Thiel.  The Pass products warmed up the Thiels beautifully.  However I've now moved on to Magnepan 20.7's and I prefer the Atlas on that speaker.  I'm also running the Aesthetix Janus.
I would suggest putting that Calypso back in the chain.  I’ve gone directly from dac to amp (xa30.8) and heard a positive difference including the pre.  Give it a try.