Best tonearm under $2k

I’m looking to upgrade the tonearm on my Acoustic Solid Bubinga wood TT. It came with a Rega Rb330 tonearm and although it does a pretty good job, id like to squeeze out a bit more. I just replaced the Denon 103r cart with a Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC Star cart and I don’t think I’m realizing it’s potential. I also upgraded my phono to an EAT E-glo S which I think would also benefit from an upgraded arm. My power amp is an Audion 300b Silver Night Special Edition driving Zu Soul Superfly’s. 
I’ve got one dealer steering me towards the Jelco 850s and another dealer suggesting the Sorane SA 1.2 tonearm. 
Does anyone have any listening recommendations on either of these?

Thanks,

Rick
128x128rickraymond59
Very good advice Chakster, well said! To answer the OP's question...I would have to say without looking at cartridges at all, my $2,000 would go to a SME 309, Period!

Matt M
Wow, everyone's on a roll here, chakster is on the money and matt's
suggestion I think is also excellent. The Jelco would work for you but the SME is better. The Sorane is a wild card. Looking at pictures of it my instinct says no. It has a very complicated structure. I do not like removable head shells that create additional contact points and it looks very high mass. It is far easier to add weight to a tonearm than it is to remove weight. 
I run a Jelco arm and they are just great for the money and beautifully made. 
+ 850
@Chakster that’s strange that the table came with the Denon 103. Do these German TT manufactures know what the heck they are doing?  So I should be looking at high mass arms with the low compliance cartridge?  From what I’ve read about the Sorane, it’s been said that it has the mass of a typical 12” arm so that would be a plus. 
George Merrill sells the Jelco 850S for $795. It is an excellent sounding arm with expansive 3D soundstage, cohesive frequency response, and a fine top end. And you don't have to spend $2000 to get a big improvement over the Rega. Get the Jelco 501 phono cable. Don't let the low price fool you. Economies of scale.