Need Help! My Class A Amp Is Running Very Hot

Hi, currently I own a Luxman 590 Class A 30watts Integrated. After the unit running for more than half an hour if I put my hands on the top of the cabinet over or around the vents  it is burning hot , I even feel the heat on the sides of the cabinet, other than that the amp sounds good. Can anyone tell me if that’s normal or I should get it check out?
Thank you  in advance for your advice.
khmyjy
+1 @ramtubes and erik,

Plug in the L-590 to a KILLAWATT to verify if the bias as specs

Power consumption 330W
260W (under no signal)

Thanks I just bought the Killawatt and plug the L590 to measure, the reading is fluctuate between 332W to 340W 
I assume is within specs?

@khmyjy,
Is the 332 to 340 watts with the amp idle, not playing any music but powered on? That’s how I’d recommend you test it, because the power draw should be “only” 260W in that case. If 332-340 is at idle, then It seems prudent to question the heat output. Do you have a local shop you trust to look at it?
http://www.luxman.com/
I don't know why peeps don't rely on manufacturer's websites. :)

Per this, it should be ~ 260 at idle, and ~ 330 at full power.

Disconnect all inputs, and outputs.  You may have some ultrasonic oscillations going on. 
If that does not drop the power, contact the manufacturer.

Best,
Erik

If OP's (khmyjy) amp is L-590AX and not the AXII, there's a possibility his amp is a 100v japan model.
The L-590AX is spec’d as consuming 220 watts at idle (310 watts max). The L-590AXII is spec’d as consuming 260 watts at idle (330 watts max).