Spatial Audio X3 Open Baffle Loudspeakers

https://youtu.be/R9VeZOdatao

What at do you think?
sumoking
I'm very interested in open baffle speakers too,but the only way to audition would be to be to buy and have them shipped,sigh....I would love to hear how they do blasting out some Zeppelin.I've mulled over trying an inexpensive speaker "Betsy" from Canuck Audio just to get a taste of that type of presentation.I've got subs to make up for the Betsy's lack of bass.I've heard them in the Decware sure and am curious.
I'm using Emerald Physics speakers, which Spatial's designer(Clayton Shaw) created earlier.   Virtually identical tech.   If interested in hearing the presentation, offered by an open baffle and coincident mid/tweet design and you're anywhere around Indianapolis.........
Let me assure anyone reading this thread that the X3s do very well with complicated music like large jazz ensembles, hard rock, and even metal. They are very even handed and don’t overwhelm with bass. I haven’t been able to trip them up with anything in my collection.

Shakey
BTW rodmann, the X3s is a  departure of sorts in that they don’t use a coincident driver, but an AMT high frequency driver and dedicated midrange driver.