I need some turntable guidance

I am wanting to acquire a turntable but don't have enough information to make an appropriate purchase just yet. My two systems:

preamp-  Mac C2300 tube and has built in phono

Krell MCX 350 monos and PBN Audio KAS speakers

Mac MC275 tube amp and Klipschorn speakers with Volti upgrades

What price range should I be looking in? I want something that sounds great but is also appropriate for my level of gear. In other words, I don't want to under buy or over buy. What TTs would you guys suggest to me? 

wemfan
Hey doc, you sound like the man who cut the tire to see how it worked. 
I'm taking the high road on this and bowing out as you are saying things I did not state. #gishgallop
@mijsotyn  What you state about how we hear and interpret what we hear is all very accurate. If you happen to hear a table that you don't like, because your musical expectation bias is not allowing you to hear what it is that the table brings, this is also very much accurate...in your belief ( after all, we ALL have musical biases). Doesn't necessarily mean that all folks will hear the same thing. I think that when it comes to the Linn table, there is a consensus that the new Klimax model sounds very good...and is close to SOTA. Whether you personally agree with that is another thing entirely. BUT to come on a forum and post absolutes like you did about the Linn table...without the additional aspect inserted into the post...that this is in YOUR OPINION..seems to me a little over the top.As noromance stated, you were projecting...and not making that clear to the reader. IMHO.
Set-up is critical.

A well set-up mid price rig will outperform a poorly set-up state-of-the-art.

That suggests buying from a dealer who is really good at set-up. They exist, but you have to search. Identify them by asking about azimuth, VTA, protractor, etc. You should make yourself familiar with the terms first, obviously.

Then, audition until you really like the sound. I like air-bearing TT and tonearms. Just my few cents’.
Everyone has their opinions/biases....go listen and play with the equipment.....you'll become attached.  If you can't live with it after awhile, consider it a mistake and move on.
Then there is ego. Which is often on display here.
Can't argue with that......