Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Eric addressed some of the things that from what I heard from the majority that have Zu, you may have to step up to SuperFly to get. He addressed phase issues and better cabinet dampening. He told me he didn't leave any stones unturned, and now that I have them and am listening... I agree it is fact. These are excellent. You shouldn't need a sub with any of these for music. In fact, you may lose the accuracy and beautiful tone of the excellent Eminence driver in either design. Of course for HT I could understand you needing some rumble...
I've read from a SuperFly owner that the SF doesn't image as pin point as he would like.
That being said, you may have to go higher in the Zu line to match the excellence of the Lore.
And at an insane price point ($850).
I've heard some crazy expensive speakers that don't come close to this starter priced speaker.
I'm amazed at what I'm hearing.
I would also like to state that this isn't tunnel vision talking.
Thank for the reply's! I had my Omens imaging like crazy, and think that is more a matter of "fine tuning" setup. I will think about the Lore's, but think the Omen Defs are the way to go for me.

I have a buddy with the Super Fly's, and he is not 100% sure the SF's are much if any better than the Omens. But we have
never A/B'd them here, but he did listen to both at RMAF
and as he put it, the Omens were the Bell of the Ball.

Hard to say!? It is a great price on the Lore's though so
we'll see.
Telescope - if you are looing for big dynamics then perhaps the Def is the way to go with 2 drivers. But I am willing to bet the Lore is going to be a more refined speaker. Hope you are getting a nice deal though because twice the money is quite much for just one additonal driver. The driver's are worth $100 each tops. Just a thought.
Hi Gpowered, Thanks for the reply. Yes, actually more dynamics (among other things)are what I am hoping for over the standard Omen's not that they need it but if they build it that's what you would want right?

The Omens are very refined also and I wonder what the Lore's can bring to the table compared the the Omens based on their very similar designs. The Defs would seem (at least to me)to bring just a whole lot more out of what the standard Omen offers without changing the sound. I think of it as "twice the Omen".

But, I will give Tekton a call tomorrow before I order the Def's just to see, as the other option is...Lore's & a sub.
( Sub for Movies)

Thanks again!