Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
My honest initial thoughts after 15+ hours are very favorable. This a very balanced speaker with a deep soundstage. Imaging is among the best I have heard - very tightly focused. Excellent dynamics and adequate bass. The system responded better to Type 2 Litz copper IC's opposed to silver, but it may be a better design with the copper IC 's. I am getting a very refined presentation that I hadn't experienced anywhere near this price before. One thing apparent is at 98db efficient, I can hear everything else in the system as well. Finally, we have a transducer that lives up to the hype at a real world price. This one just may get me off the merry-go-around. More to come...
Zman and Gpowered,

Please post any further thoughts when you can. I'm trying to get a handle on how they may sound. I owned (just sold) Omens and loved them so much I am ordering a pair of Omen Defs tomorrow, but even before I sold the Omens, I was thinking on just adding a sub (mainly for HT) and being done.
So, I wonder about the Lores since they are on sale, and assume they will be more similar than not to to regular Omens.
I'll probably stick with the Omen Defs as I think they will be just outstanding, but wonder about the Lores and a sub!?
Eric addressed some of the things that from what I heard from the majority that have Zu, you may have to step up to SuperFly to get. He addressed phase issues and better cabinet dampening. He told me he didn't leave any stones unturned, and now that I have them and am listening... I agree it is fact. These are excellent. You shouldn't need a sub with any of these for music. In fact, you may lose the accuracy and beautiful tone of the excellent Eminence driver in either design. Of course for HT I could understand you needing some rumble...
I've read from a SuperFly owner that the SF doesn't image as pin point as he would like.
That being said, you may have to go higher in the Zu line to match the excellence of the Lore.
And at an insane price point ($850).
I've heard some crazy expensive speakers that don't come close to this starter priced speaker.
I'm amazed at what I'm hearing.
I would also like to state that this isn't tunnel vision talking.
Thank for the reply's! I had my Omens imaging like crazy, and think that is more a matter of "fine tuning" setup. I will think about the Lore's, but think the Omen Defs are the way to go for me.

I have a buddy with the Super Fly's, and he is not 100% sure the SF's are much if any better than the Omens. But we have
never A/B'd them here, but he did listen to both at RMAF
and as he put it, the Omens were the Bell of the Ball.

Hard to say!? It is a great price on the Lore's though so
we'll see.