Need Help! My Class A Amp Is Running Very Hot

Hi, currently I own a Luxman 590 Class A 30watts Integrated. After the unit running for more than half an hour if I put my hands on the top of the cabinet over or around the vents  it is burning hot , I even feel the heat on the sides of the cabinet, other than that the amp sounds good. Can anyone tell me if that’s normal or I should get it check out?
Thank you  in advance for your advice.
khmyjy
I replaced my Mc integrated with a Lux 590AX about a year ago. Wanted to try Class A. My equipment had always been in cabinets. That did not work with the Luxman. Even though the cabinets were pretty well ventilated the Luxman ran so hot that it would shut down after about an hour. So, I moved it to the cabinet top where it has lots of fresh air and I’ve had no further issues. Great sound and good looking unit with all the retro knobs but it needs LOTS of breathing space as it definitely runs hot. Maybe all Class A units do but this seems excessively hot to me.
You can check this with an inexpensive watt meter:

https://amzn.to/2nhr6Iv

Set it to watts and compare to your spec.
And yeah, class A gets very hot.
This is a funny amp, @pbnaudio

Look at the power rating, and look at the idle/max wattage.
Tell me what they say to you. :)
I've had Class A amps for years so to me what you're describing sounds normal. Looking at a picture of the inside of the 590, each of those massive heat sinks is for only four power transistors. That tells me the designers expected all that heat.