Klipsch, introduces The Cornwall IV, and I think it will be a killer !

Being the long time Klipsch lover that I am, I find I read ( from many sources ) about the company and their speaker lines, with most of my interest in the Heritage models, home theater models, and the Cinema models ( those used in theaters, on stages, studios, etc. ) The Cornwall IV, is ready for shipment. I have been waiting years for this design to come to life, specifically, a better, and larger, mid horn, more in line with the current Lascala, and Khorn. Owning Lascalas, and being very familiar with all Heritage models, I can honestly say, in many ways, this mid horn, might, and actually is, superior to the mid horns in my Lascalas. They maybe need to be a bit wider for the LS and KH. I do not feel this way with the Forte III mid horn ( too small for the Lascala / K horn design, but I feel Roy Delgado, Klipsch’s chief engineer, will be working on a new mid horn design, for these two. Getting back to the Cornwall....There are many other new design upgrades Roy has made, and I am thrilled, as I feel, every limitation of the design ( and I do not like using that word, but everything has limitations ), has been answered. I think it will be a hot seller. 6K a pair. It is already on youtube, with an introductory review, and one coming from my old friend Steve Guttenberg, the Audiophiliac. We shall see....I predict all thumbs up....Enjoy! MrD.
mrdecibel
I purchased the Klipsch Forte 3's in June and I'm considering moving up to the Cornwall 4 when they are available. I love my Forte 3s but a little fuller and deeper sound would be better yet. I just love the way they sound good at any volume. My former speakers (Martin Logan Motion 60) didn't really sound good unless you turned them up. I can listen any time of day now with no fatigue. 
I owned the original Cornwalls back in the 80's. I'd love to hear this latest version but no dealers near me.
When are they expected to arrive at the dealers? I would love to check them out beside a pair of Forte III's
Looks like they stuck the Forte III mid horn in the thing, which seems like a good idea...the previous model had a horn like the Heresy with the unnecessary (for the Cornwall anyway) speaker cutout underneath, so this looks much cooler. A big speaker...and I also wonder how it sounds relative to a Forte III. 
I definitely like the geometry of their new midhorn better than the old one.  Nice move Klipsch!

Duke