How many amps do you own?

i am wondering how many folks here own more than one amp. I own a couple of amps...a tube mono block ( Jadis) and a stereo ss Jeff Rowland model 8t ( modded). These two amps give me what I consider to be the best of ss and tubes. i do NOT use the amps in the system at the same time. As such, the system requires two sets of speaker cables and two sets of ic cables. I can run two amps off my preamp. Anyone else have the option of two amps..if so, what are they and why do you run multiples.
128x128daveyf
Mcintosh Ma5200 2x100
Mcintosh mc7106 6x100
Another mc7106 (cause you need two), accuphase p-250 2x100?
marantz 1608
and an old pioneer
Schiit freya +
Musical surroundings phenomena 2+

Four amps, (two tube and two solid state) and three receivers at the moment.

JD
I have a pair of Quicksilver M120s that get the playing time in my main system, a Yamamoto A-08S 45 tube amp that I am likely not going to use but can't bring my self to sell just in case, Canary CA306 300B amp and a Pass Labs XA30.5 amp. The Canary and the Pass both work so well with my set up that they aren't going anywhere either. I have a like New Jolida 302 BRC in case one of my kids show an interest, a pair of BK M140s and a Yamamoto HA-03 headphone amp in my headphone system. After putting this down in print and rereading it, I think it's time to get rid of all of them but my Quicksilvers and the two Yamamotos. Thanks for bringing it up.
Main Amp - PS Audio BHK 250
Secondary System - PS Audio M700s
HT system - EMotiva XPA-7
Office System - Schiit Vidar x 2

Main Pre-Amp - PS Audio BHK
Secondary System - Parasound P6
HT system - Yamaha 3080
Office System - Schiit Freya+

Main DAC - PS Audio Directstream
Secondary System - Mytek Brooklyn+Office System - Schiit Bifrost

I have a sickness. My wife and family still love me, despite my debilitating Audio illness. Don’t get me started on the warehouse of speakers.

Seriously, I love audio and love audio gear. I love the craftsmanship and engineering that goes into each piece. I like to reverse engineer items and learn from them. I do hobby DIY on the side and like to learn from the masters. I like to keep as many pieces as I can afford so that I can mix and match and create different sonic signatures. Once an item has cycled beyond my office system, it gets sold. A man has to have limits (so I am told). Practically speaking, the house just can’t hold more than that.