How many amps do you own?

i am wondering how many folks here own more than one amp. I own a couple of amps...a tube mono block ( Jadis) and a stereo ss Jeff Rowland model 8t ( modded). These two amps give me what I consider to be the best of ss and tubes. i do NOT use the amps in the system at the same time. As such, the system requires two sets of speaker cables and two sets of ic cables. I can run two amps off my preamp. Anyone else have the option of two amps..if so, what are they and why do you run multiples.
128x128daveyf
Post removed 
Lost count, seriously.  And lest you think I'm bragging, please know that I'm pretty much ashamed about it.
Like candy bars, it's probably a good idea to own both a solid state amp and a tube amp. Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don’t.
I have only low-powered tube amps these days.  I have a pushpull 45 amp that probably does around 3 watts, a parallel single-ended 2a3 amp that is rated at 6.5 watts (I believe), and a pushpull 349 amp that is good for around 5 watts.  The 349 amp is what I am currently running.  The parallel SET 2a3 amp is the only "regular" commercial model (Audio Note Kageki).