Has anyone compared the EMT 139st phonostage to others ?

Hi,
I am currently using the EMT HSD-006 cartridge. I am looking for a good tube phonostage to go with it. The first choice is of course their own EMT 139st phonostage. The EMT engineers Dusch and J.P Vanvliet have launched a "remanufactured" version of this phonostage. It is an exact replica with modern parts. Costs around Euro 5k. Before I spend that kind of money I want to get some feedback about this phonostage. Has anyone heard it or compared it to other phonostages ? How is it ?
pani
I was curious so I looked at the information on their website and it appears you will need to own an EMT turntable or have a power supply built to use this phono preamp. See the notes quoted from the link below.

https://www.jpvanvliet.nl/139stb.html

Note 1: The 139st b can only be used in earlier EMT 927 and EMT 930 turntables with serial no's before 14725 with the necessary power supplies for the EMT 139st and EMT 139st b.

Note 2: Turntables with serial no's higher than 14725 can be upgraded with the new 139st b power supply upgrade kit to fulfil the possibility of using the 139st b in young EMT 927's and EMT 930's.
No, I already spoke to them. They do sell an additional PSU for Euro 1000 which makes this phonostage work with any turntable
Great news! You are a step ahead of me. I would be interested to hear your comments if you get the EMT phono stage.
The 139st is incredible.  I restored an EMT 927, and wanted to get the 139st for it but couldn’t find one.  I’ve heard it many times and it’s hypnotic it’s so good.

Even without the 139st, the EMT 927 was the best turntable I’ve ever heard.  I miss it.

Iif you can get a 139st, don’t ever part with it.