Oppo BDP 95 vs BDP 105...

I own a Oppo BDP 95 and was curious if it is worth the money to upgrade to the 105. Has anyone compared the two and can anyone explain the qualities and characteristics of the 105. Thx in advance.
128x128bacardi
@Shakedown, how do you find the sound in 2 channel via analogue? Do you find the midrange rather lacking? Sound is a little thin?
I am happy with the representation of the music. I have an ecclectic genre range of music that I listen to from classical to jazz to rock n reggae. I find the Oppo 105 works well for me with the rest of my components and appears to be harmonious to my ears.
The 105 has more features e.g. more inputs. Is it supposed to have higher sound quality as well? The units seem quite similar in that regard e.g. same DAC and power supply, same HDMI output, etc. One post says a 20 - 30% improvement (??)
@Ph5y, I think in a revealing system you will notice the thin sound and weak midrange. I had a 95 and the 105 is definitely better soundstage/ extension, detail on the upper range but like I said, that is compromised by the thin sound and lack of midrange. Also the input switching as rather glitchy, hopefully that will get fixed via updates.
Bacardi,

My Cary 11a processor, Proceed HPA 2 & 3 amps, and KEF Reference 107/2 mains and 102 center and surrounds must not comprise a revealing system. I've been comparing the sound of vinyl played using my Thorens TD 124 and SME Series III arm with Ortofon SME 30H cartridge with that of SACDs played on the Oppo 105 in balanced stereo. Specifically, "Jazz at the Pawnshop" and "Time Out" sound remarkably similar whether vinyl or SACD. The Sony XA 5400ES sounds smoother but less detailed. Whatever the failings of the system, it makes it seem as though the bar is right at the end of the room, with vivid soundstage imaging.

db