Oppo BDP 95 vs BDP 105...

I own a Oppo BDP 95 and was curious if it is worth the money to upgrade to the 105. Has anyone compared the two and can anyone explain the qualities and characteristics of the 105. Thx in advance.
128x128bacardi
I replaced our 95 with a 105 a few days ago. Both audio and video seem a bit better, but to be fair analog audio and HDMI video cables have been reconnected and an iScan Duo removed from the video path. Audio and video are superb.

There was a lip sync problem with DirecTV HD-DVR through the 105, but a firmware update the first evening fixed that. HBO cannot be viewed because of a program protection issue. Oppo tells me they are working on a firmware fix for that problem. We have a DirecTV whole house setup that networks our four receivers, so HBO recorded on another receiver can be viewed on the receiver connected to the 105 even while recording.

db
Bacardi...As mentioned earlier...I upgraded from the 93 to the 105...and its like night and day in my setup...Either throwing some tubes its way or a solid state ande even my headphones are now an enjoyable treat as well...Very happy hear...
@Shakedown, do you use your 105 for movies/music and if so, are you using the analogue or digital?
Bacardi:

I use my 105 for all of the above...But mostly for music (85%) and come out the dedicated 2 channel. I also use the HDMI to my SS Processor and TV, this way the wife just has to turn on one unit to get TV, Movies, or music through Satelite XM or DirectTV stations to my B&W towers/ Martin loga Motion 4s and some Mirage Nanosats that are placed in the adjoining kitchen. My direct two channel runs to my Modwright SWL 9.0 to B&K Amp or my Coda CSi Integrated amp feeding my Tyler Acoustic Woodmere II's
@Shakedown, how do you find the sound in 2 channel via analogue? Do you find the midrange rather lacking? Sound is a little thin?