To those running Klipsch Forte IIIs...

What is your setup?
What have you learned?
What loudspeaker did you come from? 
Have you experimented with placement, sources, cables, etc.? 

The Forte IIIs are such a keeper.  I've enjoyed the journey with them and before I move on I'll exhaust possibilities with them first. 

Let your thoughts run...
128x128jbhiller
Never have been a fan of Klipsch speakers and the Forte is no different. You can improve this speaker, but I dont think you can do anything to make it even remotely competitive with many speakers in this price range in the areas of reproduction which I feel are most important. 
i read your initial post the same way “ before I move on”..., no matter as we seem to be beyond that....everything is engineered to a price point, including the acoustic space you have them in....

i probably have ten hours into dialing in a set of Forte 3 and countless hours w restored and upgraded Cornwalls for buddies, they reward careful system matching, placement, and component upgrades. so glad the emotion of the music comes thru...as I listen right now The Teskey Brothers and horn section are in my room....ah
BTW , I assumed the same , you were moving away from Klipsch for a possible greener pasture
'move on'? I thought he meant move on to Cleveland. I think Klipsch need special permission to operate there. 
the mistake by the lake, the river than burned ? who would ever move away ?????