Lampizator Amber - moving up the range?

Hey all,

I have a Lampizator Amber plus. I've managed to get massive improvements to it by putting rare NOS valves in. Really liking this piece of kit. I feed it with an Auralic Aries streaming Tidal. 

What are the higher range Lampizators like? Would I see a small or large improvement from upgrading?

Thanks, Tim
tim_field
I like tubes - and own quite a collection (including three Futterman OTL's). I just honestly recognize their inherent limitations!
I am familiar with the Lampizator DAC's . They sure are sexy looking - and drool-worthy! But worth those high-prices? That I doubt! Like I said, be content with what you have now and stop this neurotic worrying! 
Sure, I'd be tempted to buy that Lampizator Golden Gate that I saw here on Agon - but the saner half of my brain said NO!
I have a Lampizator Atlantic SE, it is a very nice addition to my system.  I have no plans to upgrade, I see no point in doing so... plus the high vertical cost to upgrade is a deterrent. As already mentioned,  don't buy into the hype and enjoy what you have.
OP as you can see here one prominent poster falls into the flat-earther category and would rather attack than answer your question. You’d do best to just ignore.

Lampizators sound better the higher you go in their range.