TEAC NT-505 - How good is it?

On paper the TEAC NT-505 looks very promising. But first hands experience beats everything.
So I want to ask if any of you has had the opportunity to listen to it?

Right now I am auditioning the CAMBRIDGE AUDIO AZUR 851N NETWORK PLAYER it's good but the scene it set is kind of flat. tonal its very good
martin-andersen
Really for $2000. the TEAC looks to be a fine component. Plus, places like Crutchfield, who carry Teac, has generous return policies. 
To owners of the NT-505...now that Amazon Music is going HD and even Hi-Rez, does anyone have any ideas on how to use this streamer to benefit from that source?  Do you need to wait for the Teac/Lumin app developer to add it?  
The only option currently would be to add the Amazon Music app to your tablet and use Airplay which would limit you to 16/44.  
I started this discussion, and would just like to share what I ended up with (:

I bought the Allo DigiOne Signature and the Orchid DAC. I also jumped the roon wagon with a NUC ROCK and a lifetime membership.

I am waiting for the DAC so all of this beautiful equipment has never been used.

Congrats on the purchase? How do you like the Digione Sig and Orchid DAC?
Me to keen to hear how you rate the Digione Sig and Orchid against the Teac, as I am currently sitting on the wall trying to make my mind up?