Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
@musichead indeed. I think if you've either a) got a bright and detailed system, or b) love a natural, organic sound, then you should really audition this dac. It won't jump out and tell you how great it is, but the more carefully you listen, the more it rewards.

Unfortunately, I found the opposite to be true of the psa directstream. The more carefully I listened, the more I found that things didn't sound right. I honestly can't think of anything I preferred from that dac to the amt3.
Also, for people interested in tube rolling, I asked Vlad and got the following:

"My other favorite tubes are 6N1P(EV). The ones with “rocket” logo are in general better than others. There is been some hype about 6N5P triple mica.I tried them, to me they sounded same as 6N1P. It is hard to say what was the reason, because from batch to batch tubes differ and sound different. For example I had 6N1P EV sounding better than regular 6N1P and bought same tube again. Obviously different batch and the new batch was worse than regular 6N1P. Also ECC88 Tesla gold pins(old Tesla production) used to sound pretty good."
yep ...i cant believe audio heads are spening 5k to 12k for a dac that will be obsolete in a year...2 at the max when they could have near SOTA for a fraction of what they wasted...i got the Mini Maxed out(Miflex caps...Z foil resestiors..and jumped out the fuse(big improvment)...for under what they paid for a great coax...i had sum of the big boy club dacs...and i am proud to say i would never go back!!.Yep Yep...it is that good....as always YMMY...but i serious doubt it..,,TRUTH!

I am having Vlad upgrade mine 
what would you do? I don't see myself really ever getting rid of this dac - I absolutely adore how musical it is!

1. Duelund caps - (one of the best caps possible)
2. Miflex caps - (second best caps)
3. Z-foil Vishay resistors 
4. Furutech Gold IEC power inlet
5. IsoAcoustics GAIA Isolation/antivibration feet
I will include for free - upgraded low noise power supply for the USB.