I give up ..acoustic treatment for room with vinyl plank flooring

Ok so I have a small dog that for the life of me cannot stop from pissing on my area rug in my listening room. How would you treat a room and leave the floors bare? the room is 13x13 and has only 5 feet of back wall where I sit in the center the rest is open on each side into another room .. floor to ceiling is 7 feet 6 inches ..treat ceiling above the speakers at first reflection? treat wall behind my seat? 

Thanks Tim
i have a rough layout but have no idea how to post images here 
marsrecords
No George.....not that way
I love animals, and also thought it cruel, but it was the only way in the end in my case with one of my pets, I tried everything, as has the OP.

Cheers George
The thing with dogs is to scold them when they do wrong and tug on the choke chain (not yank) while training them. Immediately after show the dog some love. After a few times he'll recognize that that particular behavior is wrong and that you still love him. That way, he'll gladly stop doing the "bad" thing.

And, don't worry about tugging on the choke chain as the structure of a dogs neck is the strongest part of his body.  I forget the name behind the procedure but that's how they've been training dogs in the movies for decades and how I trained my Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix. 

People would marvel as when I stopped walking, he'd sit, and wouldn't move until I asked him to with the proper command. I'd have strangers pull on his leash and he wouldn't budge. 

All the best,
Nonoise