LUXMAN L509X VS M700/C700U

HELLO,
I have a Luxman m700u AMP and  with its DAC Luxman DA-06. I have been using my Oppo HA-1 preamp with this equipment.
I have triangle signature delta speakers.

my next step is to either sell M700u and buy L509x or get C700u to complete the paring with M700.
Please comment with experience.

rizwanalimohd
So this above review calls 509x better than separates 
do u agree? 
And I wonder no one mentioned class A 590 
by the way room is 15x22
You didn’t ask about the L-590. It’s a great amp, but probably bettered somewhat by the separates, I imagine. Mountainsong has owned it, as well, and hopefully will chime in.

http://www.audiodrom.net/en/integrated-amplifiers/detail/31-integrated-amplifiers/297-luxman-l-590ax...
What do guys think about cl 38uc and combine it with m700u with triangle speakers ? Vs c700u

does anyone know if Luxman will be replacing this 700 combo soon 

The Luxman integrateds are VERY VERY GOOD.

The Luxman Class A integrateds are also very good, but I think the power issue makes them quite curious things.

Based on reviews I've seen, the power supply and output stage seem built for higher output than claimed, but the heatsinks are not. To rate an amp at x watts legally you have to preheat them, and run at steady state.  The Luxman can't do it, so you have to think of it more like a smaller amp with enormous dynamic headroom.
BTW, I love my Luxman integrated and the only amps I've heard better are the D'Agostinos.

My only reason for suggesting to keep your separate is the damn low mid-bass issue. It may be helped by a bigger amp with more current and output stages.

Since you already have the amp, I'm suggesting you keep it and get a matching pre, but listening is key, and honestly, when these issues come up they are NOT difficult to hear.

Listen with an integrated to something with significant bass, especially electric guitar or kick drums. Switch amps. Hear no difference? Buy what is cheaper, smaller and more convenient.

Does one amp magically sound more full and breaths easier? Buy that one.

Like I said, every time I've seen a speaker with an impedance curve like this they become very amp fussy. I have even seen speakers with this drop deliberately created to make the speaker seem more demanding. Like I need a Dominatrix for a speaker, but apparently many do, and prefer the speaker that will demand a beefier amp.