Integrated amp

Downsizing from separates to an integrated amp. My local dealer says the Moon 600 I would be a good match with my Magnepan 3.7I. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

128x1283952rsalmax
Did you get your Maggies from the same dealer who is selling the SimAudio gear? If so would he let you borrow the unit to try at home? That way you could be sure that all is a good fit. In my experience there are almost too many variables from system to system to go on the recommendations of others, no matter how well intended. Just look at what happens with cables!
Good luck!
ZK
Depending on budget the s Gryphon Diablo Top if the heap
Pass labs integrated 250.8, or 150.8 $6800, $9500 
Coda ,an ex engineer at Threshold, and worked with Nelson Pass 
excellent integrated for around $5k
if you only have $2500 Peachtree nova 300
therre are other but these come to mind 
I have 3 systems, Two Hegels and the 700i. The 700i is in another league over the Hegel integrateds, as is the 600i which a friend of mine has. The Hegels are good but the Simaudio units sound like separates. As stated earlier you have to test things out yourself. Our opinions won’t really be that helpful.
Depends on what Hegel amps you are using. The later Hegel’s (H300 or more current H360 or later) are very good with good power reserves for demanding speakers.