Standmount speakers. I have $5000.

I'm shopping standmount speakers. I have $5000.  New or pre-owned is fine.

And:

Micromega M100 integrated pre/amp/dac
Syzygy SLF870 sub x2 (12" drivers, 1200w ea, 20-200Hz, room correction)
Dynaudio Stand 4

room = ~5000 cu. ft, 20'x 18' with 13'-17' vaulted ceiling

The new standmounts will replace Nola Boxers v1 ($1500 new in 2013)

I'm lazy about travel to audition anything but might for local options (esp. to vet pre-owned). I'd probly deal with in-home trial.

As semi-arbitrary starting point I'm looking at Salk SS 7M's ($4995 new). Any others I simply must consider?

Thanks!
usery
“I do use the equalizer controls on my McIntosh C48 pre amp to fine tune for my ears.”

OMG, are you saying that you were able to tune your speakers to your liking with 1 knob??  Why the heck did we run the Audiosweep / Audiogram / Frequency Response preference tests?

I think Kenjit might be right afterall.  Those speakers have too much treble for your ears... we’ll need to do the tests all over again :(
I think that the Jern speakers look, on paper, very promising. Sealed cabinet is a big plus in my book. Shape and cabinet material also looks really interesting. If you take a look at most the speakers others have suggested you will see a, to me, disturbing pattern of similarity.
I would think Legacy Calibre would have to be on this list. Rave reviews and they can really fill a large space.
VAPOR AUDIO - (check out entire line) MY CHOICE: STIFF BREEZE W/STANDS (A BARGAIN!) - check them out. I believe you can get a demo to try; consult if stands you have will work well with these, saving you $$$ for more music.
My friend is impressed with the Golden Ear line...
I presently have Gershman Acoustics Avant Garde RX-20s from early 2000s and luv them! New model (upgraded ),not your budget - watch vintage market...