Standmount speakers. I have $5000.

I'm shopping standmount speakers. I have $5000.  New or pre-owned is fine.

And:

Micromega M100 integrated pre/amp/dac
Syzygy SLF870 sub x2 (12" drivers, 1200w ea, 20-200Hz, room correction)
Dynaudio Stand 4

room = ~5000 cu. ft, 20'x 18' with 13'-17' vaulted ceiling

The new standmounts will replace Nola Boxers v1 ($1500 new in 2013)

I'm lazy about travel to audition anything but might for local options (esp. to vet pre-owned). I'd probly deal with in-home trial.

As semi-arbitrary starting point I'm looking at Salk SS 7M's ($4995 new). Any others I simply must consider?

Thanks!
usery
Post removed 
I had Dynaudio Contour 20s. I liked them a lot. They are big standmount speakers. So likely no need for a subwoofer. They are certainly within you budget. Especially used. You would want to get the Dynaudio Stand 20 stands which attach to the bottom of the Contour 20s. 

Another ideas that are possibly in your range maybe Klipsch and Elac. For the latter in your budget your will want to check to see if the Elac Adante line is in budget. But you have some nice choices. 
Try fritz carrera  be speakers , I have a pairs of Nola s2 connect with tube pre amp and sometime I power them with ss power amp or tube power amp , the Nola will sing with better equipment, good pre amp combo but most tube amp will make your Nola sing ,I suggested you try tube amp first before changing your speakers , hope that help ! Good luck with your upgrade
I’m running a Micromega M150 w/ B&W 805D3s and will +1 previous suggestions on these standmounts. Sound good, look good. I’d demo’d them with an HQ recording of Purple Rain and went back and bought them the next day.
Dynaudio Special 40

Best Standmount loudspeakers I have ever heard under 5000.00
Remember stands count Dynaudio stand 20 are a great match.