What do you consider "loud" for your system?

Just curious about this. I recently listened to the SACD version of Dark Side of the Moon. My volume level was at approximately 65% of full throttle. On my handy little Radio Shack Sound Level meter, I registered and average 90db with peaks of 96db. That was using the "C" weighted setting. Basic info - I sit 10' feet from the front of the speakers. The room is 15' X 23' with 8' 6"ceiling height. It was enjoyably loud, but not ear shattering. What do others consider "loud" and at what volume level?
richmos
Well I can't speak to every system. I think there are many people who blog imagine that they have a good system.... PA systems are in fact loaded with distortion...
The PA systems I've designed and operated have huge amounts of headroom using a fraction of the power available, and are extremely clean. I can only assume souindsrealaudio has no experience with these things.
I assume wolf_garcia is "hi fi god" able to design the very best PA systems that will blow your troupe off with no and I do mean no distortion. ZERO....
75-85db range most of the time...  110 db peaks when I’m drinking and wearing nothing but 1 sock
Given the dynamics of most of our systems, in the average in room, at the listing position, loudness is very hard to measure. I believe if listening at an average loudness of 80dB, most of us are likely experiencing peak levels above 100dB on many recordings. These peaks are often so short in duration that many of our home measuring devices don't respond quick enough to capture. 

Just my thoughts. Feedback would be appreciated.