Good CDTransport (player) without DAC?

Hello, i have a great DAC Streamer (Elac DDP2), but now I an looking for an additional device to read CDs, but it does not need to have a DAC. 

Can you recommend a good price based CD Transport/Player? The CD reading quality should be good, but no need to spend money for an internal DAC as I have the DDP2. Would be nice if it also looks good, and not too old fashion. 

I found the
- Pro-Ject CD Box S2
- Pro-Ject DS2T

but the reviews are not saying a lot, especially ratings are medium low. Whats is your idea?
peterzuerich
I just purchased the Cambridge Audio CXC transport. 

It’s the cheapest component in my high end 2 channel audio. system. It’s fantastic!  If there was ever, a truly $450.00 “NO-BRAINER”, this is it. I don’t feel as if it’s the wink link in my system. 

I use use a Kimber Cable, silver coax, from the
transport to a Cary Audio dac. 
Anyone know anything about Emotiva ERC-4?

Yup - use one in my main system when I want to audition a CD to see if I want to add it to my library. But as was said earlier in this thread, ripping to a full fidelity music file and playing from a server beats s CD player by a significant margin. 99+% of my digital listening is done that way.
+1 for the Cyrus CDt.
I had the Cambridge CXC.
 Functionality and performance definitely inferior to the the Cyrus.
I use the CXC in my headphone system, which started out as a budget system but has evolved away from what I would consider as one now, with that said I love it and would recommend it especially for the price of less than $400.00 new and is the cheapest piece of gear I have in that system. Haven't compared it to an older Wadia Transport I have in my main system but would guess it would fair well. Only complaint I have would be it doesn't pair with my Schitt Gumby, it clicks when paused but that is an issue with the Gumby not the Cambridge. Enjoy the music
Thank you all for the info and thanks twoleftears on the heads up on the Cyrus.  After some more “studying”, I have narrowed it down to the Audiolab 6000 CDt and the CXC.  Probably go with the 6000...  Thanks again.
Best!
lostnamerica