4 ohm (or 6) Bookshelf speakers. Pass Labs 30.8

Hi everyone!

I am having a hard time finding book shelf speakers that run in 4 ohm (or 6 maybe?).  Before I seriously consider the Pass Labs 30.8, I need to at least know what kind of speakers to listen to, price them out, etc.  I am just now building a system and have no speakers, but I see it looks like the 30.8 is ideal for not that many speakers (from what I can see).  Google didn't help much. I live in an apartment, and the room I have isn't ideal for floor speakers, and is perfect for a lower watt amp, I'd rather pay for quality over power I won't use!.  Bass from floor speakers could also be an issue so I'd rather not even entertain that idea.   If 4 ohm and small speaker don't really go together, I will consider the 150.8 instead.  

Many have said "Any 4 ohm speaker", but being able to find a 4ohm book shelf has left me with not much, so far. 

If this isn't really in the cards (small speakers and 4ohm), feel free to be blunt.  Save me time.  :)

So here is what I have found so far.  Any others?  

1.  Harberth Super HL

Thanks everyone in advance.
128x128mplstereo
Stereophile measured the 30,5 at 130 at 8 ohms and 195 wpc at 4 ohms and the .8 should be the same or similar so no lack of power reserves. The listed specs are for Class A only at .01 THD
The Aerial 5t is a 4 ohm speaker. BTW, why do you feel that you need a 4 ohm speaker? The impedance changes with most speakers!
https://aerialacoustics.com/5t/
Thanks everyone!  

Wow, this amp was underrated that much?  

Yogiboy - I read in forums from individuals (who may have been uneducated or misinformed) that to get some volume/power get a 4 ohm speaker, that this would bring the output to 60w/ch.  To be honest, researching this amp has been really confusing. I don't know much about ohm's at all.  And now I'm understanding that the amp really makes 100w/ch at 8 ohms fully class A.  SMH, guys like me can't read between the lines with this high tech stuff!

Jackd - Yes, I read that too!  But I just didn't understand it.  I mean, the underrating is so much, that i almost didn't consider it because I was feeling it wouldn't work well with many speakers.   Their power specs are frustratingly misleading and seems weird.  So it stays class A all the way to 100w/ch?  That's plenty for me, but what gives?  Why such the variance?  

So I think the question I need to be asking, just so I am clear, is: are there types of speakers I need to avoid?  (This whole underrated concept and 4 ohm preference talk is making this confusing!  ha)

Also, to be clear, in 4/8 ohm, it stays class A  to 100w/ch?

What about efficiency?  I read that it prefers speakers above 85 for sensitivity?  

It sounds like I should have no issue driving any book shelf speaker, at all, or floor for that matter.  

Any catches, things I might not be seeing?  

Thanks again everyone!