What do you consider "loud" for your system?

Just curious about this. I recently listened to the SACD version of Dark Side of the Moon. My volume level was at approximately 65% of full throttle. On my handy little Radio Shack Sound Level meter, I registered and average 90db with peaks of 96db. That was using the "C" weighted setting. Basic info - I sit 10' feet from the front of the speakers. The room is 15' X 23' with 8' 6"ceiling height. It was enjoyably loud, but not ear shattering. What do others consider "loud" and at what volume level?
richmos
What do you mean, "loud"? The same volume that is never loud enough when playing Nilsson Jump Into The Fire is way too loud when playing Jennifer Warnes Song of Bernadette. Loud is like the garishly made up lady Doug MacLeod talks about who asks him, "Are you loud?" to which he replies, "Ma'am, compared to your makeup, we're mute."
@millercarbon

I think I was very clear about asking what I meant by loud. Volume levels measured in decibels.
When Jump into the Fire is playing I want the whole house to rattle:-) But loud for me is 85 decibels usually.
I listen at 70db measured my with Radio Shack Sound Level meter for Blues music.  For Classical, it may be 3-4db higher to hear the bottom end of the dynamic range at a reasonable listening level.

My listening room has a lot of acoustical treatments so I get a nice clean, balanced sound.