Horn Speaker Recommendations

I am looking for your feedback on what Horn speakers I should consider in the $15k-$40k price range.  Please describe the rationale for your recommendations.  
willgolf
That is another reason I like the What's Best Audio and Video forum.  Pictures and graphs do help.  
@willgolf --

The biggest question I have now as I am about to embark on building my new house is, should I add to in wall subwoofers. Even if I don’t use them at least I have them ready. With Horns being so fast, I would need a very good subwoofer. My wife has laid the law down and said they have to be be in wall subs like I have in my current house.

If what you’re about to embark on, at least as an outset, is a horn hybrid solution like the Avantgarde Uno Fino’s, then you’ve already "welcomed" the switch from horn mids/top to direct radiator in the band below in the main speaker, with all that entails sonically. To mitigate any discontinuity that would invariably exist in such a pairing within the mains - you and your wife’s appreciation of them notwithstanding - adding a pair of subs in a proper fashion could improve overall coherency; "proper" being high-passing the mains somewhere between 80-100Hz with a quality digital cross-over to the subs augmenting below, in which way you’d free the direct radiators of the Duo Fino’s from low frequency content - with significant gains to be had in the range above (to better meet with the horns here).

With an in-wall subs solution you’re facing some interesting options that should include horns variants or other hidden-driver approach, so that only the mouth area is visible. Now, even though what I’m about to quote and link to is only meant as an inspiration, I wouldn’t recommend your wife read and see the following.. ;) Taken from the opening post of a build thread over at Avsforum:

I figured I’d start a new thread instead of mooching off of the other threads with my questions... I have started my build for the two Gjallarhorns designed by Ricci - thanks for sharing the plans Josh! I’m building these for my 2700 cu ft living room that we use for watching movies, listening to music, entertaining, etc. Not really a "true" HT because it’s the main room of our house and there are several different openings to the room, two windows, sliding glass door, vaulted ceiling, fireplace. The goal is to have this room +10 on WAF by looking like a "normal room," but with ninja-stealth, bone crushing sound coming from the shadows.

I chose the G-horn because it’s output of sheer terror down to 15hz, which is as low as I care about, below 15hz doesn’t do anything for me. I like to turn it up to 11, and have a history of destroying my drivers because of my generosity toward the volume knob, but also because this living room is difficult to pressurize. These will be placed in the attic, behind the vaulted ceiling and firing through to the room from the front and rear left side corners. As soon as these are finished and tested, demo on the room begins for our remodel, subs get hoisted up to the attic for placement.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1495785-doug-s-dual-gjallarhorn-build.html
Today I had the opportunity to listen to JBL 4367's.  They sounded good but not a game changer or one that I would put on my finalist list.  I thought the bass was lacking and voice clarity not as good as Avantgarde.  They were driven by a Class A Ayon Triton amp.  
Post removed 
Hey  , WillGolf
If you could blind demo  all horn speakers at the same time ,  without knowing which ones you were hearing  and decided the Klipsch were the most satisfying , would you buy them  and call it a day ?