What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
George, I think you are probably correct I but had to ask! 

My McCormack DNA-500 does pretty good and I suspect a real improvement is going to cost big bucks.

Dsper.
Yeah your speakers are one of the greats but need a equally great amp to do them justice, especially in the bass.

Those here that say x class-d can, can not show independent test resuts that show the 8ohm wattage doubling to 4ohms and then the most important one almost doubling again from 4ohms down to 2ohms.

This is the true test to see if an amp is able to "drive" properly into 2ohms and in your case .5ohms, and not just make some noise into it.

DESPER a pair of John Curl designed Parasound Halo JC1 monoblocks will do the job nicely, and not cost much used.

Cheers George
I believe the Rogue Hydra and Medusa are stable to 2 ohms.  I have the Hydra and it is a great amp.  
Those Thiels are monsters to drive. I owned the CS7.2 which was an easier, but still rough load on amps. The Parasound JC1's struggled and shut down a couple times even with them. I ended up with Krell FPB 650M monoblocks. Finding an amp that can control/make those older Thiels really perform at there best is limited imo. 
I am using an Apollon NC800 SL amplifier, based on Hypex nCore NC500, with special buffer using Sparkos SS2590 discrete opamps, to amplify my Thiel CS3.7, which run almost all frequency range near 2 ohms. Recommended, sound great, no background noise whatsoever.

If you need more power consider the nCore NC1200 based amplifiers (Nord, Apollon).

The new Purifi modules should be good to go for 2 ohms too.