How To Clean Piano Black Speaker Finish?

What do you use to clean your speakers Piano black finish?  I am using a slightly damp microfiber cloth.  So far, in 2 years, no scratches.  Is there an easier way to keep them clean?  I have used a very clean wool duster a couple of times but it doesn't help fingerprints like when I move them.  Anyone?
128x128stereo5
Actually Millercarbon I have two, a 2006 Speed Yellow C4S my daughter named Smiley and Rudy a 2014 Guards Red Turbo S. Rudy won last years Make a Wish contest!  Give me a site and I would be happy to send you pictures.
b_limo you take a polisher and go at your car with #4 and see what happens. Please show us the pictures when you get finished.
I feel that when someone gives advice on how to destroy a subwoofer it is my duty to bud in and correct things before the inevitable happens.
Fortunately Stereo5 seems to be doing just fine without our help. Stereo5 just stick to the Mcguire's 34 detailer. It will remove the finger prints and leave a nice shine it also makes a great furniture polish. 
Oh and b-limo take out the Bo and add an A. Thanx,

Mike
The official word from Golden Ear regarding my Triton References speakers finish:  mist very slightly with water and wipe with microfiber cloth.  Follow up with another dry microfiber cloth to polish.  Do not use any wax or automotive products on the finish.  
Mike, 
Maybe theres some confusion.  Millercarbon suggested using Griots #4 “ultra fine polish”.  I don’t believe that an ultra fine polish designed to remove fine swirl marks is going to Cut through the paint unless you’re really going at it.

I’ve updated my systems page and uploaded numerous pictures of my last 2 projects.  One project was to repair and repaint a pair of Kef XQ5 speakers.  I spent 2 weeks on it but ended up with a mirror finish with zero orange peel or swirls.  I wet sanded with 1500, 2000, 3000 before going through 5 different polishes.  My next project was wet sanding and polishing my Mini (can’t afford a Porsche, although I agree they are the best cars out there).  I had horrible flames and pin stripes on the Mini that were professionally painted on the car.  I followed a similar regimen in order to remove the flames and stripes off the paint.  I attached those pictures for you to check out as well :-)

And LoL at change out the Bo for an A.  Took me a minute to get it but that was funny.  Still though, I doubt that you or I are going to teach anyone who has won a concours how to detail a car.

If you haven’t seen Ammo TV yet, you can look him up and see really how deep the detailing rabbit hole can get.

-Bruce
A friend who is a guitar repair genius recommended Novus...a  plastic polish supposedly, but he saw it at the Collings guitar shop  and he was sold...so am I...I use the lightest version of the 3 available (#1) on everything from my motorcycle helmet face shield to my nitro finished acoustic guitars...amazing stuff.
I too use Novus, to polish the plastic wrap, and even lacquered finish, on the vintage drums I restore. The Pro's choice!