Any comments on Synergistic Research Atmosphere

I had 2 pairs of Synergistic Research new Atmosphere level 2 interconnects in my home last week. These cable are not actively powered, but has a lead that has to grounded to system A/C ground. They are $995 per pair and at this price I gave them a 5 star rating in my report to the cable company who loaned them to me.
My system consist of Sony 5400ES SACD player; McCormack LD2
preamp, Odyssey Khartago power amp, REL B2 subwoofer, Vienna
acoustics Hadyn Grand stand mounts. Vibration control by Symposium Acoustics and room treatment by Real traps.
nyame
Hi Lewm,
I never auditioned the level 3 interconnects. I decided instead to audition the HiFidelty CT- 1  ($1600) as well as wywires Platinum inter-connects ($1799)  before purchasing the level 3. The idea was to get some context to help in evaluating the Level 3. While the CT-1 performed well it was the Platinum that bowled me over and which I purchased. It is being used between  pre-amp and power amp. It is still my intention to audition the level  3

I have the Platinum series from Wywires in all of my connections - phono cable, speaker cables, interconnects and love what they do for my system.  It really brings everything together.  

For context, my system is Primaluna HP Integrated Amp, VPI Prime Turntable, Zesto Audio Andros 1.2 Phono preamp, Sonus Faber Olympica III speakers.  I plan to add the Exogal Comet dac as well, since this was recommended to by Alex from wywires, and he has yet to steer me wrong.  Wywires are a tremendous value and offers great customer service too.  Well respected in the audio community.  Best of luck.
For Digital not true at all ,for Digital the High Fidelity Audio 1.5m Spdif is $1100
cable Clearly beat the atmosphere Reference usb cable which are similar in price.
their interconnects compared again these magnetic technologies truly dramatically cut through distortions their CT-2 interconnects retail for $2k area are more natural better-resolution cable , their Ct-2 cable is by far their best value 
not cheap but like myself have to save a few months to buy any big purchases.
i heard them both in my system ,not at a showroom . Check out 
High Fidelity cables webpages they have videos and reviews that explain these
New patented technologies . 
I just noticed a reference to the High zfidekity cables ct-1 which has not been made for  well over a year ,Thst is why I mentioned Any of their CT-2  line it is
is night and day better then their original design going back from 2012 they learned a Ton  about improving magnetics  in 6 years . It works like a wave guideElectron microscope works almost the same all theelectrucal signal is riding on both. Poles by focusing the signal to the center dramatically lowers distortion
and energizes the electrical  signals down stream the only drawback is breakintime takes an honest 4+500 hours to get fully settled in if buying new
I auditioned from the cable Co. then it took roughly about 30 hours to reenergize
in my system but was a revelation in realism  .myself being in audio forover 40
yesrs thought I have heard it all. These are keepers . 
@audioman58

Not sure you realize how old this thread is lol

I as well have just auditioned the HFC CT2 interconnects and was shocked how much better they were compared to the Reveal line. Very clear, smooth and does not highlight the treble region like a lot of cables. Seems like no one talks about them much anymore..HFC that is.

As far as the SR Atmosphere line, I have heard goods things about them and would like to try a pair one day.