Has anyone finally decided to sell their Turntable and Vinyl collection?

It Maybe a little strange to ask this question here since clearly this is a forum for folks still loving and using Vinyl.
So I am looking for some feedback from folks that play very little of their LPs these days and have decided to sell all of it (or already have). I have thought about it for years seems like a hassle trying to sell your TT and or your record collection, that is mainly why mine stays put (not because I use it).

Anyway if you have sold - (Not if you’re keeping it forever)

Have you regretted it?
Or is to nice to reduce the clutter and happily move on?

Some people would never sell their analog rig and collection, I get that.

dougsat
I will never sell my turntable - a Linn Sondek with an Alphason Hr-100s with a Linn Karma cartridge that I had re-done by Andy Kim with a micro ridge stylus sapphire cantilever and I also acquired a Linn Linto Phono preamplifier recently. I did get rid of about 50% of my LP in 2008 (dropped them at the thrift store and they were in like new condition), which I very much regret. The ones I got rid of are the ones that I replaced with CD's except a few that I kept for the LP covers.

I must admit that since I got my Musical Fidelity MX-DAC, I listen a lot less to LP's, but whenever I get over my laziness and put a LP on the turntable, there is nothing that compare to it and it will continue for days, cleaning records and listening - it is like I'm possessed.
Yes I did sell all of my vinyl, except for about 4 or 5 that are DBX encoded. Remember that?  They sounded great.  The impetus for the sale was an all Audio Research front end and amps.  The source may very well change to a Bryston Digital Player and associated DAC in the near future. Interestingly I still have an original 1917 Victrola and about 300 78s. It's amazing how loud it will play.
No, I don't regret it one bit (no pun).

We are now in the Golden Age of the LP. There are companies now releasing fabulous older analog stuff on the best vinyl and pressings ever. (except Rycodisc) 
" I listen a lot less to LP's, but whenever I get over my laziness and put a LP on the turntable, there is nothing that compare to it and it will continue for days, cleaning records and listening - it is like I'm possessed. "

Right there with ya  @jokze  ! 

Happy Listening .... 
@mijostyn
Can you recommend any companies?

@moofoo
thought the same till I started streaming. There’s so much new fine music made.
You just need a tool to find it, because the media industry will strangely not help you.