Best live albums from 1970's college days

Okay..... for you all old farts like me who enjoyed college life in the mid 1970's ..... what are your five favorite multi-LP live album purchases from those good old days ? Mine, in no particular order are : CSNY "Four Way Street," Yes "Yessongs," Grateful Dead "Europe '72," Peter Frampton "Frampton Comes Alive," and the Allman Brothers Band "Live at Filmore East." How about it guys and gals ..... shake up your memories and make a list !
adam18
OMG I cant belive I didn't mention MY all time favorite LED ZEPPLIN The Song Remains The Same album. And The DOORS Absolutely Live. And Niel Young LIVE RUST. Awesome!
Not a big fan of live albums, but I liked Butterfield Blues Band Live. 1970 record. Good stuff.
Van's "Too Late to Stop Now"
Garcia/Saunders "Keystone"
The Rolling Stones "Get Yer Ya Ya's Out"
I am shocked these have not been mentioned because all three are spectacular.
Great replies so far ..... Keep 'em coming.
Some more from my collection would include The Band "Rock of Ages," Led Zep "The Song Remains the Same," the Dead "Live Dead" and "Skull and Roses," Joni Mitchell w/Tom Scott and the L.A. Express "Miles of Aisles," and Bob Dylan "Live at Boudokan."
One of my top favorites from the period was the debut album by Boz Scaggs recorded at Muscle Shoals Sound Studios in 1969. Lead guitar by Duane Allman, Roger Hawkins on drums, Jimmy Johnson on guitar, and Barry Becket on keyboards. What an incredible experience. If you haven't seen the Muscle Shoals DVD yet, get it - this is your opportunity for something truly special; it will rock your world!